59TH ANNUAL McKINLEY VARIETY SHOW
March 12th, 2020 at Lincoln High School Auditorium.
- TRYOUTS & REHEARSAL MATERIALS (For Large Group Numbers & MC’s)
- CALENDAR Try-outs and big group rehearsals information. (Please Note: Dates are subject to change.)
- VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
- VARIETY SHOW LOVE-GRAMS
- NIGHT OF PERFORMANCE (More information coming soon!)
- FIRST TIME TRYING OUT? Check out videos from Past Variety Shows
- 2019 A Night at the Movies! DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
- Students in K-5 can participate in the show.
- Everyone MUST register by Friday, January 10th, 2020 midnight.
- Need help with registration? Have questions? Email us.
- Si necesita ayuda para llenar esta forma o tiene preguntas acerca del show, con gusto le podemos ayudar. Por favor mande un correo a Cecilia Tajonar.
MANDATORY PARENT/GUARDIAN/VOLUNTEER PARTICIPATION
It is important to have parents/guardians involved in the production of our school variety show. When completing the registration, PLEASE make sure to review the areas you can help out and check all that apply.
After the tryouts, we will send more information about volunteer assignments. Feel free to email us should you have any questions.
When we work together on the Variety Show, it is important to maintain a safe and respectful environment. Behavior that is unsafe or disrespectful is not acceptable. When completing the registration, PLEASE make sure to review the commitment agreement with your child/children.
IMPORTANT DATES (See also Variety Show Calendar)
- Friday, January 10th – Registration is DUE
- Monday/Wednesday, January 13th and 15th – Try-outs
- Thursday, January 16th – MC Try-outs
- Monday/ Wednesday, January 22nd- March 9th – Rehearsals (by group – see calendar)
- Monday/ Wednesday, March 2nd and 4th – Act 1 and Act 2 Dress Rehearsal
- Tuesday/Wednesday, March 10th and 11th –Act 1 and Act 2 School Performance
- Thursday, March 12th at 6:00 pm – Performance at Lincoln High School Auditorium (4:30 Drop off)