Only New Students To McKinley Need To Register. Current students who continue to reside in our attendance area are automatically registered for the 2020-2021 school year. Please follow the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, please contact:
Nicole Stephens, McKinley Attendance and Enrollment Clerk
Step 1 – Verify Your Child is Eligible to Attend McKinley
- Does your child live in our attendance area? Check SDUSD School Finder.
- Will your child be 5 years old on or before December 1, 2020?
- Note: if your child has been accepted through the SDUSD School of Choice Program, you should have already completed the enrollment process.
Step 2 – Gather and Scan the Following Documents
- Birth certificate or passport
- Vaccination record with all immunizations current
- Proof of residence – Provide a recent copy of one of the following from the previous 30 days:
- SDG&E Bill
- Phone Bill
- Cable Bill
- Water Bill
- If applicable, a copy of your child’s IEP or 504 Plan.
Step 3 – Download and Complete the Following Forms
- SDUSD Enrollment Form (English, Español)
- SDUSD Home Language Survey
- CAIR Form
- SDUSD Health Information Exchange Consent Form (English, Español)
- Report of Medical Examination for School Entry (English, Español) – Medical exam after age 4
- Oral Health Assessment Form (English, Español) – Dental exam after age 4