Hello McKinley Families!
A blue communication folder went home with your child on Monday, August 26th. In there you will find a pink paper with your child’s lunch number and a white packet titled “Daily Attendance Matters” If you did not receive one or both of these items, please let us know as soon as possible. Although it is not imperative that your child memorize the lunch number this week, it would be helpful for them to memorize it sooner than later. Please keep that paper (and lunch card) home so that you can work on this with your child.
The following white packet was sent home. Those forms in red (below) need to be returned by Friday, August 30th.
- Daily Attendance Matters!
- 2019-2020 Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application (or use online application)
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR REDUCED LUNCH, YOU STILL HAVE TO SUBMIT THE FORM STATING, “WE DO NOT QUALIFY” AND SIGN THE DOCUMENT.
This year, McKinley has the opportunity to win $1000! but we need ALL families to participate by completing the lunch application.
- SDUSD Universal Form (white) (review The Facts for Parents online or requests a hard copy from the school office)
- SDUSD Health Information Exchange Consent (yellow)
- McKinley Elementary IB School Bell & Lunch Schedule
- School Yearbook Consent Form (white)
- McKinley Elementary IB School – Important Dates
- McKinley’s Parent Teacher Club (PTC) Info Card
We’re all looking forward to a productive and exciting school year. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in prompt return of the First Day packets.
McKinley Elementary School Principal