Save the date for the 2021 McKinley Spring Gala!
For all you first time families, the “Gala” is usually an event where adults gather and have a fun night out [without kids!!] with food, music and entertainment while raising funds by bidding on auction items. We still can’t gather in a traditional way but a hybrid event (outdoor activity & online auction) is in the works! More details will be provided soon. In the meantime, we are looking for auction items. IF you have something to contribute let us know!
DONATION IDEAS / SUGGESTIONS:
- A virtual or outdoor (masked/safely distant) class for an individual or group (children or adults) (eg. foreign language, meditation/yoga, dance, surfing, sailing, art, music, etc.)
- An overnight stay in your airbnb or weekend use of your RV
- An art piece or other handmade item (eg. furniture, macrame, floral arrangement, jewelry, clothing, etc.)
- A themed basket, filled with self-care items, kitchen items, etc.
- A professional service (eg. hair care, handyman, home organization, yard or garden consultation, or whatever talent you possess).
- Direct donations of gift cards or certificates from local or national businesses (this is a bonus 2-for-1 as it would generate the economy and provide funds for our school!)
The committee is grateful for any contribution. If you have a donation in mind, but have questions, feel free to email the Gala committee at email@example.com.
IF you are ready to donate please enter it here – https://mckinleyptc.org/events/spring-gala/gala-auction-donation-form/ and be sure to enter the fair market value! McKinley School Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization allowing for your contribution to be tax deductible as a charitable donation.
Follow us on social media to be first to know when new details are announced!
Instagram @mckinleysgala | Facebook @mckinleyelementaryspringgala |