It was great to “see” McKinley families at the PTC meeting on March 10th. Updates & volunteer opportunities are provided below. The next and last meeting for the school year is scheduled for May 12th.
- School Reopening – Thank you to those that responded to the initial survey to identify students interested in returning onsite or remain distance learning. A second survey to select the model will follow. Note: switching between models after instruction begins mid-April will not be allowed.
- After School Care: Students currently enrolled in PrimeTime will be contacted to participate onsite. Character Builders not confirmed at this time.
PTC Volunteer Opportunities:
See more details for the opportunities listed below on the Volunteer Guide. If you have any questions or are interested, please contact each of the committees below by clicking on the link or sending an email.
- Foundation & PTC President
- Jog-a-thon Chair
- SoNo Fest Chair
- Communications Team Member
- Yearbook Committee
- New Student Summer Playdate Coordinator
- BoxTops Coordinator
- Room Parent Co-Coordinator & Participants for Fall 2021
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Hero Squad Coordinator Spring 2022. More information about the Hero Squad Program can be found here
- ASE Winter 2021 / Spring 2022