Seasons Greetings and Good Cheer McKinley Families!
McKinley Elementary is participating in the 56th annual Toyland Parade presented by the Lions Club! There is no cost to attend and everyone is welcome to participate. This event is great fun for the kiddos. Kids can ride their scooters and we will have candy canes for them to hand out along the route.
Parade Date: Sunday, December 8th ,McKinley Elementary is in Division 4.
Division 4 Meet up Time: 10:00-10:30AM
Division 4 Meeting Area: Lincoln Ave between Idaho & Utah. Look for the McKinley Elementary School banner.
- The entire group needs to be gathered and ready to roll no later than 10:30AM.
- Show your school spirit in any McKinley gear you may have – SoNo, Theatre, Jogathon or any school shirt!
- Restrooms will be available in the Lions Club.
- Please be prepared with your own water, sunscreen or other personal items.
- The event is rain or shine. We will notify participants with any inclement weather issues.
- Parade ends on Herman Avenue (by the CVS lot)
If you plan to march please mark yourself as going on the Facebook Event or send an email to email@example.com
Here is a detailed map about the event Toyland-parade-street-closures