Hi McKinley Community!

Looks like mother nature has other plans for us on Monday.  Currently the weather report is predicting 90% chance of rain.  Ms. Tennies and the committee will be in close contact Sunday to determine plans.  In the likely event that we have to cancel Monday’s Jog-A-Thon, we will postpone it to the following Monday, November 1st, same times. There is also a possibility we will have to postpone Tuesday as well if the track is flooded.  We are asking kids to still wear their Jog-A-Thon t-shirts on Monday, Oct 25th and Tuesday, Oct 26th if the weather cooperates.  We will send out communication via the PTC blog, Room Parents, PTC Facebook page, and FAME on Sunday regarding Monday plans so parents can plan accordingly.  

Here is the schedule for next week.

Thank you for your flexibility with all of this!  Please email us with any questions: jogathonmckinley@gmail.com

Leave a Reply