McKinley Families, spread the word as we kick off our 2021 – 2022 Registration for TK, Kindergarten and New Students this Saturday, May 8 from 11am – 3pm in front of the main office.
Email Secretary Erika Oortgiese at: email@example.com with your full name, contact phone number, and the grade of your child, along with your preferred registration time. We ask that you come alone, one parent/guardian as we need to still follow all safety guidelines and a mask is required.
Review the link of all registration information you will need to bring with you in order to register as all shot records must be complete to register. We look forward to seeing you!
Only New Students To McKinley Need To Register. Current students who reside in our attendance area are automatically registered for the 2021 – 2022 school year. We ask that one parent/guardian register & children remain at home as we need to follow all health and safety procedures.
Step 1) Verify Your Child is Eligible to Attend McKinley – TK/Kinder/1 -5 Grades
- Does your child live in our attendance area? Check SDUSD School Finder.
- TK children must turn 5 between September 2 & December 2, 2021 to be eligible (there is no mid-year enrollment)
- Kinder children must turn 5 years by September 1, 2021 to be eligible.
Step 2) You Will Bring All The Documents Below To Register
- Provide Proof of Residence in the name of the parent/guardian.
Two different, monthly bills or combination of the following:
SDG&E/Phone/Cable/Water Bills (One of Each) – Current Month
Rental Agreement & Utility Bill – Current Month
- Birth certificate or passport
- All Current Immunizations – We cannot register your child(ren) without all shots
- K – 12 Required Immunizations
- Pre-Kindergarten Required Immunizations
- Your child’s IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
Step 3) Staff Will Review & Copy All Of Your Documents
This process may take up to 20 minutes and we appreciate your patience
Step 4) Staff Will Give You The 21-22 Registration Packet To Fill Out In Person
Bring with you a Picture ID, emergency contact & your child’s(ren’s) physician information/medical concerns for the school documents that will be given to the health staff and on file with the office.
Call Secretary Erika Oortgiese at (858) 988 -2400 If You Have Further Questions