Hello McKinley Families!
As a reminder today, Friday August 28 10am – 2pm, is Distribution of Student Devices for New McKinley Students that need a District device.
Parents will have options to pick up a device, via Walk-up at the school main entrance double doors or Drive-up at the front parking lot near the tree.
We ask you to follow the District Safety Guidelines:
- One parent w/child or no child
- All parent(s)/child need to wear a face covering at all times
- Social distancing must be followed 6ft apart/arm’s length for Drive UP
- Please bring a sturdy bag for your device and materials
- Leave your device untouched for TWO DAYS so that any live virus will dissipate overtime.