Hi McKinley Families,
We are 7 days away!! We need all families to help.
- Only 73% of the volunteer slots are filled.. please sign up if you haven’t already. We need YOU to help ensure this event is a success!
- Please keep following, liking, commenting, sharing SoNo Fest content on Social Media:
LIKE / COMMENT / SHARE! We rely on word of mouth, as there is little marketing budget for this event. We want the most possible $$ to go back to the school, and we need each one of you to help spread the word about the event.
- Please take 2 minutes to thank a participating restaurant, brewery, sponsor, band, etc. for donating their time and efforts to your children. Find all the participants on the website: http://www.SoNoFestChiliCookOff.com (email them, call them, post on their social, leave them a review, etc.)
- SoNo Fest is on Sunday, December 1st from 11am – 5pm (mark your calendar, and please mark yourself as “GOING” to the FB event – it helps us reach even more people! Please also use the FB event to invite your friends and family.)
- We need more SPONSORS! Can you sponsor SoNo Fest? Know someone who can? Click HERE for more information on available sponsorship opportunities. Or, just want to donate some $$ to SoNo? Use the sponsor form link and just enter your amount under “other”!
- You can buy SONO FEST TICKETS now! (these are not for ceramic bowls, but for BYO bowl tasting passes and commemorative mugs & passes only- ceramic bowls must be purchased in person)
SAVE THESE DATES:
- The CHILI BOWL PRE-SALE is happening Friday, November 29th at 6pm at San Diego Ceramic Connection.
- The COMMUNITY CHILI COOK-OFF is happening Saturday, November 30th from 1pm – 4pm at San Diego Ceramic ConnectionAny questions? Please ask! We love questions. Thank you! firstname.lastname@example.org