Thank you to everyone who worked so hard on raising money for the Jog-A-Thon Fundraiser! Our final fundraising number AFTER expenses is $85,396.54!!! This is a new record for McKinley and we hit our goal of 85K! Way to go McKinley Families!
Congrats to Mrs. Trocha’s TK Class on raising the most money per class! They raised $7,232.60!
We would like to thank the following people and groups for helping to make this event such a success!
Thank you to our record breaking 14 T-Shirt Sponsors this year!
Also, a huge Thank You to the following:
- Mrs. Zdunich for being an amazing emcee at the Jog-A-Thon!
- Running Club for the scanners, the badges and for helping us with training, reports and volunteers! Huge thanks to Morgan Black for being our scanner/badge guru!
- ASE Thursday volunteers & Tuesday Papers volunteers for helping us stuff packets, pin badges, and jumping in each week when we needed help!
- Chris Potts for making all 673 of the t-shirts for us!
- Barbara Smith for making the Jog-A-Thon Poster for us!
- Michelle Wegner for helping to build the balloon arch!
- Kat Robinson & Sharon Blakey for providing First Aid to students at the Jog-A-Thon!
- Heather Sabin for making copies and Michelle Neoh for laminating!
We hope everyone enjoyed Jog-A-Thon 2019! Until next year!
McKinley Jog-A-Thon Committee:
Kristin Pavon, Katy Strand, Melissa Taylor, April Chin, Alyssa Edelen, Yessica Maricich & Maurcio Ahumada