Hello McKinley Community!
Please join us for the first PTC Meeting of the new year! Meet in the Teacher’s Lounge from 6:30 – 7:30 pm on Wednesday, January 30th. FREE childcare and pizza for the kids will be provided by PrimeTime in the auditorium.
- Beautification Committee, hear how you can leave your mark at McKinley
- SONO Fest & Chili Cook-off: Get ready for 2019 SONO!
- Communications Committee: A great way to volunteer from home
- Spring Gala: Let’s Mambo!
- Pennies for Patients: Start saving your coins
- Art Reach: Come meet and hear from our art teacher, Katie Howard
- Budget Review: Find out how much we’ve raised and what’s been funded so far this year
Legacy Tiles – Before and After PTC meeting
Have your family/student make a tile that will be installed with our other legacy tiles! They are located on the walls by the Red Bar steps.
Meet before or after the PTC meeting in the Ceramics room to create a legacy tile.
- There are a limited number of tiles!
- The last time Legacy tiles were made was 4 years ago!
- All money raised will benefit the:
McKinley Beautification Committee (50%) &
5th Grade Promotion Activities Fund (50%)
- 6″X6″ TILE: $35
- 4.5″X4.5″ TILE: $25
- After you make a tile, they will be fired and then they will be installed by the Beautification Committee before the end of the school year.
- No pre-payment accepted, but if you’d like to reserve a spot, sign up on this google doc. However, if you don’t show up, we’ll need to give your spot to someone else if they are present https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CQ1xNpw30fyImKZWIf1nfO7IjIR4YyDrb3UW2iF-bCY/edit?usp=sharing