McKinley Families are invited to the first-ever Camp Out at the Joint Use Park (Felton St. & Palm St.) on Friday, June 1 -2, (Friday 5pm – Sat 12pm)!
Come enjoy a family-friendly gathering that will include:
- Overnight Camping: RSVP $10 per family/ group.
- Grill-Out Dinner and Pancake Breakfast: $5 per family.
- Outdoor Movie Night and Games.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER!
Online registration and payment before Camp Out is preferred, but you may also register and pay upon entry at the Camp Out on June 1 (online, cash, check). Download your paper registration here.
Participants are not required to stay overnight.
- Participants not staying overnight must depart at the end of the movie showing;
the gate closes at 10pm on Camp Out night.
- Only overnight campers are required to pay the $10 per family RSVP fee.
- Families are encouraged to bring food and drinks. If you’re staying overnight, the $10 RSVP fee includes the Grill-Out and Pancake Breakfast. If you’re not staying overnight, you can pay $5 for your family to enjoy the Grill-Out (hot dogs, hamburgers) Friday night and come back Saturday morning for the Pancake Breakfast.
- Bring sports equipment, games and your own camping gear (tent, sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, lawn chairs, flashlights, etc)!
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
This event is organized by volunteer McKinley Families.
Please SignUp to volunteer and/or contribute: Click for the Volunteers SignUp
Camp Out is not a school fundraising event. Registration fees will go towards the City of San Diego Parks & Recreation permit, on-site rentals and other Camp Out expenses.
For more information, please contact Brijet Myers: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS EVENT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE SCHOOL.