The date is set for our spring Green Day, so mark your calendars for May 14, 9am-4pm.
The McKinley Beautification Committee has a Green Day several times a year. Some of our projects this time include:
- Weeding and planting in the garden
- Installing rain barrels
- Art project for the kids
- Cleaning up around campus
- Finishing our new tool shed
- Installing new tiles created this year by students
- And giving our school some tender loving care!
This is a great opportunity to meet other McKinley families and keep our school looking awesome. No skills or experience necessary! Don’t forget your hat, sunscreen, and to wear comfy clothes that can get messy! See you there!
In the meantime, bring your clean, empty plastic water bottles to the bin in front of the office to be turned into a fabulous art project.
More info on water bottle project: Water Bottle Art
See this flyer for more info:
Green Day May 14th