The McKinley Spring Gala is just a few days away! The last two days to buy tickets before/after school are on Wednesday and Friday,
online ticket sales are available through Saturday afternoon.
Over $7,000 in donations have been donated by local businesses including camps for kids, dance and fitness classes, yoga, restaurants, theatre and music events. Online bidding for class art projects is live; final bidding will continue at the event.
– The drink special for the night is the McKinley Mai Tai! You will not want to miss out on this tropical delight.
– *Happy Hour Special* check in from 6 – 7 PM and get an extra drink ticket!
– Only 5 spots left at the North Park Community Preschool for babysitting during the event.
– More details in the full post below.
Tickets for the Spring Gala are now on sale online!
McKinley Elementary’s 6th Annual Spring Gala is an amazing night for McKinley families, friends and the North Park Community to raise funds for McKinley School. This year’s theme is “Luau!” See the Facebook event pagefor updates.
When is it?
Saturday, April 30th from 6pm to 10:30pm
Where is it?
Queen Bee’s Art and Cultural Center
3925 Ohio Street, San Diego, CA 92104 – right in the heart of North Park!
- Tickets are also for sale M/W/F before/after school. We can accept credit cards and checks payable to McKinleyPTC Foundation. $35/ticket before event, $40 at the door. Includes admittance to event, $100 in casino money, one drink ticket.
- Tickets will be on sale Monday, April 25th from 4:30-5:30PM for PrimeTime families
- Arrive at 6-7PM on the night of the event for a FREE extra Happy Hour drink ticket.
- Leis are…
View original post 166 more words