Tickets for the Spring Gala are now on sale online!
Tickets must now be purchased at the door! See you there!
McKinley Elementary’s 6th Annual Spring Gala is an amazing night for McKinley families, friends and the North Park Community to raise funds for McKinley School. This year’s theme is “Luau!” See the Facebook event page for updates.
When is it?
Saturday, April 30th from 6pm to 10:30pm
Where is it?
Queen Bee’s Art and Cultural Center
3925 Ohio Street, San Diego, CA 92104 – right in the heart of North Park!
- Tickets are also for sale M/W/F before/after school. We can accept credit cards and checks payable to McKinleyPTC Foundation. $35/ticket before event, $40 at the door. Includes admittance to event, $100 in casino money, one drink ticket.
- Tickets will be on sale Monday, April 25th from 4:30-5:30PM for PrimeTime families
- Arrive at 6-7PM on the night of the event for a FREE extra Happy Hour drink ticket.
- Leis are on sale! 1 /$3 or 2 / $5
- 50/50 Drawing: tickets are $2 each. Winner to receive half the pot. Ticket must be present to win! So if they know they won’t be there, send tickets along with a friend or show up at 10:00 at Queen Bee’s when winner will be announced
- Babysitting available at North Park Community Preschool from 5:00 – 11:00 at 3030 Thorn St: $35/child ($25 each sibling), includes dinner. RSVP to Kaylie Kirby at email@example.com by 4/29. Max 30 kids.
- McKinley Mai Tais, Beer & Wine available for purchase! Food by Ono Grinds Grill
- DJ BODYRAWK will be there, casino tables, classroom silent auction and NEW this year: LIVE Teacher Auction!
If you would like to volunteer to help sell tickets, set up the event, assist with the auction details during the event, or would like to donate items for the auction, please email Maribel King at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Gala Ticket Order Form (For printing and turning in)