Now on Saturday, December 5, 1-4pm!
Buy a bowl and warm it with neighborhood chili!
- Sample the neighborhood chili.
- 50% of proceeds will be donated to the McKinley Elementary School Arts & Language Program.
Bring a dish to share!
- Sign up at www.SDCeramic.com or in the McKinley office.
- Make chili or cornbread.
- Check in on Dec 5th 12:30-1pm with your labeled dish & utensils (put your name & phone no.)
- Eat, drink, vote and enjoy.
- Contest categories: Best Overall, Best Meat, Best Vegetarian, Most Unique Chilis; and Best Cornbread.
- Voting will end at 3pm, winners announced at 4 pm.
SAN DIEGO CERAMIC CONNECTION
3216 THORN STREET, SD, CA 92104
(619) 281-CLAY (2529)
Can’t make it? You can still buy a bowl! Friday, Dec 4th, 6- 9pm
Questions? Contact Theresa 858-200-6975 (ask her about her award-winning San Diego Fishermen’s Chili)