Aladdin Jr. Production Team
Stage Crew (Backstage): 5th Graders.
Ushers (Front of House): 4th & 3rd Graders.
Online applications and essays are due Sep 20, midnight.
Hard-copy applications are available in the school office.
Hard-copy applications and essays are due Sep 20, 3:30 PM: please deposit hard-copy applications and essays in the green PTC lockbox in the school office.
Essay: “Why I Would Like to Be a Part of McKinley Theatre Company’s Team.”
- 1 paragraph minimum, 1 page maximum
- MUST be written by the student
- Submit online essay by uploading it with the application.
- Submit hard-copy essay by depositing it in the green PTC lockbox located in the school office.
The Production Team schedule will be posted via the MTC Calendar and MTC emails. The Production Team attends rehearsals (Nov – Dec), Build Days (scheduled during Saturday School and Campus Beautification days) and all Shows.
The Production Team and MTC Volunteers build sets and create props:
Stage Crew are assigned the following showtime roles: Student Stage Manager,
Curtain, Props Managers, Stage Light Operator, Spotlight Operators, Stage Right &
Stage Left Runners, Green Room Runner and Audio & Music Assistants.
Ushers comprise the showtime Front-of-House team assigned the following duties:
● Greeting guests and helping with special seating needs.
● Distributing show programs and calling in the audience for showtime.
● Fundraising: donation boxes and show grams.
● Ushers Board on MTC Pinterest
● Sing as a Choir during shows. Music lessons/ rehearsals will be scheduled.
● Along with Stage Crew and show volunteers, post-show clean-up.
Showtime attire for Production Team.
Stage Crew: MTC 2019 Aladdin t-shirts (black), dark pants.
Ushers: MTC 2019 Aladdin t-shirts (gold) accessorized with Aladdin-inspired
accessories or holiday gear.
The Production Team and MTC Volunteers will “Strike the Set” at the end of the MTC