Thursday, March 8th 6:00 – 8:30pm
Tickets are on sale until Wednesday March 7th at midnight. After this you can buy them at the door: $6/adults, $5/kids.
- All kids in the show are of course FREE – They get to watch from the audience during the act they are not in.
- All Volunteers who work the night of the show are FREE – however, they have a designated spot in the audience towards the back. If you would like to have front and center seats you must purchase them.
- Tickets can either be printed or they will be available for pick up at Will Call on the night of the show.
- By purchasing on line you get to PICK your seats, and they are reserved for you. This stops folks from saving seats and there is no hurry to get inside the venue. The doors will open at 5:40 for seating.
NIGHT OF THE PERFORMANCE
- Please drop-off your child at the theatre 4:30 p.m. prompt.
- Children must be “stage ready”; costumes on, hair done, etc.
- Please provide a snack / dinner and drink for them to eat while back stage. A labeled paper bag is preferred.
- If you wish to provide them with something to keep them occupied please note we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No parent is allowed inside the theatre when they drop-off unless they are on the “day of” volunteer list. No exceptions.
- No parent is allowed backstage before or during the performance unless they are on the “day of” backstage volunteer list. No exceptions.
- The show will be around 2 hours long and will include two acts. Performers in each act will sit in the audience while the other performs so they may enjoy the show as well. These students will sit in a group and shall be watched over by parent volunteers – they may not join you at your seats. Between Act I and Act II there is a 15-minute intermission. Please enjoy the snacks and drinks that will be for sale in the courtyard.
- Food is not allowed back into the theatre.
- This year’s performance will be held at Lincoln High School, 4777 Imperial Ave, SD 92113
- Tickets will go on sale at 5:00 p.m.; $6 adult and $5 children
- Pizza and snacks for sale at 5:00 p.m. CASH ONLY
- Theatre doors will open at 5:40 p.m. Show starts at 6:00 p.m.
- No food is allowed inside the theatre.
- 2018 Variety Show Registration Form – CLOSED
- 2018 Variety Show Commitment Contract / Show de Variedades McKinley 2018 Contrato de Compromiso
- Variety Show Calendar
- Variety Show Volunteer Signup
- Choreography Videos
Please email us if you have any questions.