McKinley In Person Registration Begins
Fridays May 7 – May 21/June 4 – June 11
Main Office 11am – 2pm * Masks Required
Saturday, May 8th Registration Kick-Off 11am – 3pm * Masks Required
Email firstname.lastname@example.org To Schedule An Appointment
Only New Students To McKinley Need To Register. Current students who continue to reside in our attendance area are automatically registered for the 2021-2022 school year. Please follow the steps below. If you have any questions along the way, please contact:
Erika Oortgiese, Secretary
(858) 988 -2400
Step 1 – Verify Your Child is Eligible to Attend McKinley
- Does your child live in our attendance area? Check SDUSD School Finder.
- TK children must turn 5 between September 2 & December 2, 2021 to be eligible (there is no mid-year enrollment)
- Kinder children must turn 5 years by September 1, 2021 to be eligible.
Step 2 – Gather and Scan the Following Documents
- Birth certificate or passport
- Vaccination record with all immunizations current – We cannot register your child(ren) without all shots
- Proof of residence in the name of the parent/guardian.
Two different, monthly bills or combination of the following:
SDG&E/Phone/Cable/Water Bills (One of Each) – Current Month
Rental Agreement & Utility Bill – Current Month
- If applicable, a copy of your child’s IEP or 504 Plan.
Step 3 – Staff Will Review & Copy All Of Your Documents
This process may take up to 20 minutes and we appreciate your patience
Step 4 – Staff Will Give You The 2021-2022 Registration Packet To Fill Out In Person
Bring with you a Picture ID, emergency contact & your child’s(ren’s) physician information/medical concerns for the school documents that will be given to the health staff and on file with the office.