Join us for our 4th Annual McKinley Camp Out! It is happening on Friday, June 9th – Saturday, June 10th at the Joint Use Park at McKinley.
Set up will begin at 3:30pm on Friday, June 9th. You can arrive any time before sunset to set up your tent (we suggest the earlier the better). Tent spaces are first-come, first served. But all of the spots are great – it’s a park after all. See the flyer below for a full schedule for the event.
WHAT IS PROVIDED FOR THE CAMP OUT
The volunteers will be serving burgers, hot dogs, and vegetarian meal options. Please bring any side dishes, beverages, etc. that you and your family would like. Breakfast will be pancakes and bacon. Earth-friendly tip: Bring your own plates, utensils, reusable water bottles, and cloth napkins.
We need your help! Please use this link to sign up for volunteer opportunities. This is not a fundraiser, and there is NO COST to attend this event! The McKinley community has been fundraising all year, and this is a fun family event for all to enjoy put together by volunteers!
A FEW MORE FAQs
- No, you don’t have to spend the night! Come for the fun, the food, the film- then you can go home You can even come back in the morning if you’d like! Sleeping on site is NOT required.
- We will have rented portable restrooms on-site.
- This is not an overly-organized event, please bring supplies you and your family need to be comfy. We will provide what is stated above.
- You can bring all your own food; you don’t have to eat what is served. (i.e. bring a pizza, dinner from home, etc.).
- The movie that will be shown is TBD but it will be rated G or PG.
- NO PETS!
- No fires or heating elements
- No tent stakes in the grass
- No smoking on park property.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Can’t wait to see you all!