Hello and welcome to the 2021/2022 school year! We welcome every parent, staff and community member to take part in and contribute to the many activities and events put on by the McKinley PTC. The first way to get involved is by attending the PTC meetings.
First PTC Meeting (Date Change!) Tuesday, 9/14, 6:30pm
The first meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 14th at 6:30 pm via Zoom. Please register to obtain the login credentials.
- Principal Update from Ms. Ganderton
- Foundation Update & Budget Overview
- Committee Updates & Invites
- Giving Campaign Results – Campaign closes on Sunday, September 12th
Volunteers are what make McKinley special and we hope you will join our efforts this year. Specific events & activities will have their own signup, but if you are interested in being notified when we need a few extra hands, please select “NOTIFY me when available” on the very first ‘VOLUNTEER’ spot on this SignUp. You will be notified when new spots are posted!
Subscribe & Sync the PTC Calendar to your Smartphone
If you haven’t already subscribed to the PTC calendar, we encourage you to subscribe and sync it to your smartphone. Changes made to the PTC calendar will automatically be updated on your phone. Subscribe here.
- September 9th – Back to School Night (Virtual)
- McKinley Gear will be available for purchase before & after school by the Yoga statue. Check out options and pre-order on the website
- September 14th – PTC Meeting (Virtual)
- September 23rd – DineOut at Bivouac
- September 28th – JEDI Steering Committee Meeting