Thank you to everyone who worked so hard on raising money for the 2020 Jog-A-Thon Fundraiser! Our final fundraising number AFTER expenses is $60,122!!! Way to go McKinley Families!
Please watch this video that celebrates our students, families and staff!
Congrats to Mrs. Panerio’s 1st Grade Class on raising the most money per class! They raised $5,696!
Congrats to these students for being the top 10 fundraisers in the entire school!
- Emmi L.: $2,080 – 1st Grade – Panerio
- Billy F.: $1,484 – 3rd Grade – Phillips
- Jyla B-W.: $1,237 – Kindergarten – Zdunich
- Luke L.: $1,061 – 3rd Grade – Phillips
- Emet A.: $1,030 – Kindergarten – Small
- Roma S.: $1,015 – 5th Grade – Berg
- Jules SD.: $822 – 3rd Grade – Wagner & Paige SD.: $822 – 5th Grade – Som
- Brady P.: $736 – 1st Grade – Panerio & Zoey P.: $736 – 3rd Grade – Phillips
- Luke VDR.: $713 – Kindergarten – Siems
- Ellen B.: $703 – TK- Trocha & Lucy B.: $703 – 2nd Grade – Carrillo
Thanks to so many generous raffle prize donations, we were able to hand out 41 raffle prizes to students!
We would like to thank the following people and groups for helping to make this event such a success!
- Thank you to the The Station Tavern in South Park for donating gift cards to every student in the winning class, and for donating raffle prizes too! https://stationtavern.com/
- Thank you to all the parents, community members and local businesses who donated raffle prizes for our students to win, 41 in total!
- Thank you to our PE Teacher, Ms. Tennies for being our biggest cheerleader, promoting our event and getting students excited for the big day!
- Thank you to Erika & Nicole in the McKinley office for all of their help with student data and information!
- Thank you to Chris Potts, McKinley Parent, for making the Jog-A-Thon Banner and for the McKinley Face Masks!
- Thank you to Travis Maricich, McKinley Parent, and also A7D Creative Group for making copies of the Jog-A-Thon packet for us!
We hope everyone enjoyed Jog-A-Thon 2020! Until next year!
McKinley Jog-A-Thon Committee
Kristin Pavon (Chair), Katy Strand, Yessica Maricich, April Chin, Michelle Neoh & Ernie Remillard