Hi McKinley Families,
Throughout the years, many of you have seen how we’ve been able to enhance McKinley’s programs and add new opportunities and enrichment experiences for our students. This has only been possible because staff & families have come together and pitched in to support the great work done at McKinley every day!
From now and through December 1st, we really need ALL hands on deck for one of our neighborhood’s favorite events: SoNo Fest & Chili Cook-Off. All proceeds from this event support our students! It takes MANY hands to make this possible. We strongly encourage everyone to take a shift. Please sign up today!
Please save this list of VERY important dates, links, and info for you:
- SoNo Fest is on Sunday, December 1st from 11am – 5pm (mark your calendar, and please mark yourself as “GOING” to the FB event – it helps us reach even more people! Please also use the FB event to invite your friends and family.)
- We need more SPONSORS! Can you sponsor SoNo Fest? Know someone who can? Click HERE for more information on available sponsorship opportunities. Or, just want to donate some $$ to SoNo? Use the sponsor form link and just enter your amount under “other”!
- SoNo Fest needs SUPPLIES. Please consider purchasing an item from our Amazon wishlist
- You can buy SONO FEST TICKETS now! (these are not for ceramic bowls, but for BYO bowl tasting passes and commemorative mugs & passes only- ceramic bowls must be purchased in person)
- Follow us on:
LIKE / COMMENT / SHARE! We rely on word of mouth, as there is little marketing budget for this event. We want the most possible $$ to go back to the school, and we need each one of you to help spread the word about the event.
SAVE THESE DATES:
- The Glaze-a-thon 2019! is happening this Friday, November 8th, at 6pm at San Diego Ceramic Connection! Go have some fun and glaze the bowls! (no bowls = no SoNo… let’s do this!)
- The CHILI BOWL PRE-SALE is happening Friday, November 29th at 6pm at San Diego Ceramic Connection.
- The COMMUNITY CHILI COOK-OFF is happening Saturday, November 30th from 1pm – 4pm at San Diego Ceramic Connection
Any questions? Please ask! We love questions. Thank you! email@example.com