The McKinley School Foundation and McKinley Parent Teacher Club are pleased to offer After School Enrichment (ASE) Program classes this Fall semester. The ASE Program is comprised of classes offered by various organizations. Parent volunteers coordinate these classes for the convenience of McKinley families.
Classes will meet on Thursdays for 8 weeks September 20th – November 8th. Classes will be offered in two sessions:
- Session A, 12:20 – 1:20 pm
- Session B, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
This program is open to all McKinley students in grades TK-5th, including students that participate in the onsite childcare programs (Primetime or Character Builders). Please note that you may need to notify your site director that your child has your permission to participate.
FALL ASE Registration starts tomorrow, September 5th at 7:30 am!
Online applications will be available on a first come, first serve basis starting September 5th at 7:30 am. You will be notified immediately by the online application if your child been accepted into the class. Each class has limited spots available, varying between 10 to 20 students per class. The application form will only accept payment if your child is successfully registered.
- Review Fall 2018 program and schedule.
- Review class descriptions with your child. Select a 1st, 2nd, 3rd Note that grade ranges will be strictly enforced. (Please note that Chess will not be offered this semester.)
- Have your credit card or debit card ready. This year we are not using PayPal.
- Know your child’s teacher’s last name.
- Have ready email addresses & phone numbers for up to 2 parents/guardians or another emergency contact.
- Complete the online form at: ASE: Apply & Pay Online . (Note that full classes will appear in gray.)
- You must complete the payment step for your child to be enrolled.
- You will receive a confirmation of your class selections and a separate email confirming your payment.
Computers with internet access and an ASE volunteer will be available in McKinley library at time of school pick-up and drop-off during the registration. If you need alternative arrangements for registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Computer Hours during ASE Registration Period: 7:30-8:00 am Wednesday, September 5th.
- Classes will fill up on a 1st come, 1st serve basis, so don’t delay.
- Please review the options with your child(ren) ahead of the application window. Some classes fill up very quickly.
- Make sure that you sign up for the correct class according to your child’s age/grade. If you will be dropped from your selection if your child does not meet enrollment criteria.
Please consider donating to the ASE scholarship fund so that we can make this program available to as many students as possible.
If you have questions about volunteering for ASE Thursdays, please send an email to email@example.com, subject line “Volunteering.”