2018-2019 New Student Registration will be held on the following dates:
- August 15th – 17th, 7:30 am – 12:30 pm
- August 20th – 22nd, 7:30 am – 12:30 pm
All required and current documentation must be submitted together in order for your child to be registered and scheduled in their class. We appreciate you visiting the San Diego Unified School District website for detailed document requirements and information.
- Proof of Address for the month of August to verify residency is a required document and in the name of the parent (s) or guardian (s).
- All complete and current immunization records for your child are required, especially for kindergartners. If you have pending doctor appointments for shots, we will not be able to register your child until we receive the required documentation from the doctor.
- Birth Certificate/Passport
- IEP/ 504 Plan if your child is in special education